Stuffed Chicken Asparagus
We're in the time where COVID can be super scary. Fight COVID-19 with Keto? Study say that individuals with type 2 diabetes and other metabolic conditions are at higher risk of complications from COVID-19. The evidence is clear that low-carb and ketogenic diets can be effective tools for treating and reversing these metabolic conditions.
Here's a BEAUTIFUL recipe for a new dinner idea. These flavors blend so well. This recipe is easy and about 30 minutes to make! Enjoy and let me know if you liked it.
· 4 Skinless boneless chicken breasts about 1 1/2 lb.
· 1 Tsp Italian seasoning mix
· 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
· 1 Tsp Smoked Paprika
· Sea salt and pepper
· 12 Asparagus stalks end trimmed
· 1 oz Sun-dried Tomatoes chopped
· 4 slices Mozzarella Cheese
· 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
1. Preheat your oven to 400 F.
2. Place the chicken on a clean chopping board and sprinkle with Italian seasoning, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
3. Start cutting each one lengthwise to create the pockets. Be careful not to cut all the way through.
4. Add 3 sprigs of asparagus and a couple of pieces of sun-dried tomatoes to a mozzarella slice, then roll it to hold them inside. Stuff the chicken breasts with it.
5. Close the pocket with a toothpick. Heat oil in a large and cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat.
6. Add in the chicken and sear it until nicely golden brown, about 3-5 minutes per side.
7. Bake the chicken for 15-20 minutes, or until it is cooked through and no longer pink in the inside. Enjoy
Calories: 277kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 95mg | Sodium: 328mg | Potassium: 800mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 895IU | Vitamin C: 6.8mg | Calcium: 168mg | Iron: 2.3mg